Currently Being ModeratedOct 13, 2011 9:54 PM (in response to conniefromhere)
Yeah mine is doing the same. After it skips the first song, it still plays it but under the name of the next song. I backed everything up on my hard drive just in case and im going to try and restore it.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 14, 2011 2:23 AM (in response to conniefromhere)
Okay, mine now works here is what I did.
- plug in the iPhone, iPad etc
- in iTunes select the phone or iPad
- Under Summary uncheck "Sync with this....."
- Under "Music" uncheck the "Sync Music"
- Let it remove all the songs, dont worry it will come back no problems.
- Once that is all done all the music on the phone or ipad should be gone.
- Now check them both back on and everything should copy back onto it.
- Working now !!!!!
Currently Being ModeratedOct 14, 2011 12:08 PM (in response to Emelia P)
Thank you so much!! It worked for me too
Currently Being ModeratedNov 15, 2011 4:10 PM (in response to conniefromhere)
neither were checked to start with, no help @ all, anybody having problems with deleting stuff that doesnt work, then replacing like 2 cds & it says copying 300 songs when your adding 20
Currently Being ModeratedMay 5, 2012 3:06 AM (in response to Emelia P)
Awesome - many thanks, this worked for me too!
Currently Being ModeratedMay 16, 2012 6:26 PM (in response to conniefromhere)
This worked for me and now my music is playing again, but the songs that weren't playing at first do not have album covers now.