HT2519: Download past purchasesLearn about Download past purchases
Currently Being ModeratedMay 20, 2012 8:01 PM (in response to Moncal2004)
Ringtones are not mentioned as being able to be redownloaded.
Your ringtones will only be where you put them. Did you transfer them to your computer?
Currently Being ModeratedMay 20, 2012 8:09 PM (in response to Moncal2004)
My ringtones were backed up onto my computer when I had my 3GS, but when I tried to sync my 4S it wouldn't allow me too. My brother had a 3GS and also now has a 4S as well. So we were thinking that maybe our computer has too many iPhones locked into it? We're not sure. I had about 10 ringtones. And I just don't want to have spent money on tones I can't retrieve.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 21, 2013 2:21 AM (in response to Moncal2004)
1. Open the App Store on your device.
2. Make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID used for the original purchase.
3. Tap Updates from the bottom navigation bar.
4. Tap Purchased on the resulting screen
5. Locate the Ringtone in your Purchased tab.
6. Tap the download button
7. Once you've located the Ring tone you are looking for, tap the download button.
Currently Being ModeratedMar 18, 2013 9:04 AM (in response to Moncal2004)
I upgrade from a 4s to the 5 lost all my ringtones and purchase games