Currently Being ModeratedMay 31, 2012 6:14 AM (in response to SammiLauren)
- Try a reset. Nothing is lost.
Reset iPod touch: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Does the iPod work OK otherwise?
- Can you transfer iTunes purchases:
- Can you transfer other music by using a third-party program like one of those discussed here:
- You can redownload iTunes purchases by:
(Hopefully it is working today. It was not yesterday)
Currently Being ModeratedMay 31, 2012 11:08 AM (in response to lllaass)
will this let me like restore my ipod without my songs getting deleted?
Currently Being ModeratedMay 31, 2012 11:18 AM (in response to SammiLauren)
What is "this"?
The iPad backup that itunes makes does not include synced media like apps and music. If the synced media is not in your iTunes library before the restore it will not be on the iPod after the restore is completed.