Currently Being ModeratedJun 15, 2012 3:38 PM (in response to Shedanceswithwolves)
No one can track an ipod with a serial number at all.
Currently Being ModeratedJun 15, 2012 8:53 PM (in response to Shedanceswithwolves)
No. Try blood hounds and a search party.
Currently Being ModeratedJun 15, 2012 9:00 PM (in response to Shedanceswithwolves)
They cannot track it. If they find an iPod they can use the serial number to associate it with you as the owner.
Currently Being ModeratedJun 17, 2013 11:46 AM (in response to Shedanceswithwolves)
They stole my iphone can I still track it down even if I already purchased anther one?
Currently Being ModeratedJun 17, 2013 11:52 AM (in response to Limnos)
Purchasing a new phone has nothing to do with finding the old one
- If you previously turned on FIndMyiPod on the iPhone in Settings>iCloud and wifi is on and connected go to iCloud: Find My iPhone, sign in and go to FIndMyiPhone. If the iPhone has been restored it will never show up.
- You can also wipe/erase the iPhone and have the iPhone play a sound via iCloud.
- If not shown, then you will have to use the old fashioned way, like if you lost a wallet or purse.
- Change the passwords for all accounts used on the iPhone and report to police
- There is no way to prevent someone from restoring the iPod (it erases it) using it.
- Apple will do nothing without a court order