HT4168: Creating ePub files with PagesLearn about Creating ePub files with Pages
Currently Being ModeratedJun 19, 2012 8:25 PM (in response to fede0)
What version of OSX on your MacBook Pro?
If this is a Pages question, what version of Pages?
Currently Being ModeratedJun 19, 2012 8:52 PM (in response to fede0)
One out of three is progress I suppose.
If you have updated to Pages '09 v4.1 and set up iCloud, then:
1. Create document on MacBookPro in Pages.
2. Menu > Files > Save a version
3. Open Safari and go to https://www.icloud.com
5. Open Pages folder on web page.
6. Click on the little gear at the top right of the page.
7. Click on Upload document.
8. Locate Document and upload it.
9. Document will upload to iPad next time you open Pages app on iPad. It won't look like the original until it is opened in Pages app on the iPad.
10. Open it and you are ready to go.