I'm using MAC 10.7.4 and have a compatibility issue with a plugin for Safari which doesn't work correctly on Safari 5.1.7.
I was wondering whether it is possible to downgrade to Safari 5.1.3 if the more recent version has already been installed on the Mac?
Do you have a Time Machine or other backup of an earlier version?
Better to wait for the developers of the plugin to update their product.
Afraid not - it was a new replacement machine preloaded with the MAC 10.7.4 with Safari 5.1.7
Yes, already following this route and have highlighted the issue to the plugin provider.
Retrieving data ...