Currently Being ModeratedJul 4, 2012 5:06 PM (in response to 2bk@buddlake)
Currently Being ModeratedJul 4, 2012 5:14 PM (in response to 2bk@buddlake)
If you have forgotten that passcode, then you must do the same thing as forgetting the Screen lock passcode:
If you know the restrictions passcode and just want to change it:
Tab Settings > General > Restrictions
Currently Being ModeratedJul 4, 2012 5:16 PM (in response to 2bk@buddlake)
I need help with resetting passcode for "Restrictions"; not "Passcode Lock".
If you cannot remember the Restrictions passcode you will need to Restore...
Since I knew what my current passcode was and wanted to change it to a new passcode, I was able to reset the pc by doing the following:
1) Settings>General>Restrictions, enter current pc
2) Select "Disable Restrictions" and ender current pc and back to main screen.
3) Settings>General>Restrictions, select "Enable Restrictions", enter new pc, re-enter new pc.
New pc accepted and changed.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points