2105 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2012 10:47 AM by Rayne Man
I had the same query.
Then after some searchin' I zoomed on to this help list. Try it, it works perfectly.
And you don't even have to send / attach files (or use the net).
- 1. Connect your iPad to your computer and open iTunes on your computer. After a moment, your iPad appears listed under Devices on the left side of the iTunes window.
- 2. In iTunes, select the name of your iPad, and then click Apps.
- 3. Scroll to the bottom of the Apps window, and then select Numbers in the Apps list under File Sharing.
- 4. Click Add, and then locate the spreadsheet you want to import in the “Choose a File: iTunes” window that appears.
- 5. Select the file and click Choose.
- 6. Open Numbers on your iPad.
- 7. In My Spreadsheets view, tap , and then tap “Copy from iTunes.”
- 8. Tap the name of the spreadsheet you want to import in the list. The spreadsheet opens.