Currently Being ModeratedJul 17, 2012 11:09 PM (in response to mademo62)
The feed itself appears to be OK - the problem lies with your media files. The URL for your most recent episode is
This redirects to another URL on mediafire which then instantly redirects to
This is a web page with an embedded player in it - this won't do. If you are going to use FeedProxy you must land up with a direct link to an actual mp3 file or it won't work. Since you appear to have had it working in the past, something has gone wrong with the Mediafire arrangements and it's there that you need to investigate the issue.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 18, 2012 2:20 PM (in response to Roger Wilmut1)
Thanks Roger! Contacted Mediafire. Since I changed my plan with them they automatically changed the way to access to my file. Once changed agai, everything went back to normal.
Currently Being ModeratedJul 19, 2012 10:51 AM (in response to Roger Wilmut1)
hey roger, I've noticed you answer a lot of questions on here.