Yes I did - I recieved the following support from apple:
Please try submitting the course per the updated iTunes U Public Site Manager guide, here:
Adding a course
To add iTunes U Course Manager content to your site you must add the courses containing the content, information, and items.
You can only add an iTunes U Course Manager course if the following are true:
- The course instructor is affiliated with your institution.
- The course is associated with your institution.
- The course instructor submitted the course for inclusion in the iTunes U catalog in iTunes U Course Manager.
- The course contains a course image.
- The course matches all availability requirements. For more information, see “Course availability.”
To add a course:
- Click Courses at the top of iTunes U Public Site Manager.
- Click the Add button.
- Type the iTunes U Course Manager course link or enrollment code, and then click Add Course. For example, https://itunesu.itunes.apple.com/enroll/FT5-Q6T-6Q6 or FT5-Q6T-6Q6.
iTunes U Public Site Manager adds the new course to the courses manager page. When you publish the site, the course is published in the iTunes U catalog and available publicly for all users to view and subscribe.
Worked for us - I hope it does for you!