HT4410: Boot Camp: Some computers require Microsoft Windows 7Learn about Boot Camp: Some computers require Microsoft Windows 7
HT4410 I have a 27" and window7 64-bit and OS X lion Mountain. when installing windows 7 the screen gets black in the final round. What to do?
Currently Being ModeratedHT4410 Re: I have a 27" and window7 64-bit and OS X lion Mountain. when installing windows 7 the screen gets black in the final round. What to do?Aug 1, 2012 10:49 AM (in response to Hans Øigarden)http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/Boot_Camp_Install-Setup_10.6.pdf
create a Windows support software (drivers) CD or USB storage media
The Boot Camp Assistant can burn Boot Camp software (drivers) to a DVD or copy it to a USB storage device, such as a flash drive or hard drive. These are the only media you can use to install Boot Camp software.
- Installation Guide Instructions for all features and settings.
- Boot Camp 4.0 FAQ Get answers to commonly asked Boot Camp questions.
- Windows 7 FAQ Answers to commonly asked Windows 7 questions.
There is a note on 27" iMac on the support page above.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points