Currently Being ModeratedAug 1, 2012 7:58 AM (in response to sdneidich)
Yes, LOADS of people.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 3, 2012 4:14 PM (in response to sdneidich)
For those that find there Macs are running very hot with Mountain Lion - check the cpu load and processes in the Activity Monitor - if the DOCK is 80-90% then follow the following instruction:
- Go to Finder and select "Hide Others" from the Finder Menu
- Right click (or control-click) on the Desktop
- Choose "Change Desktop Background"
- Select a new picture (I had to click on a few to get it to change)
- Go to Activity Monitor and Force Quit the Dock app
- The Dock will restart itself within a few seconds and presto: no more 100% CPU usage
It's pretty simple - all about the background desktop picture!