Currently Being ModeratedAug 8, 2012 9:21 AM (in response to BDAqua)
I backe up my data with an external hard drive using time machine. Before I reset my laptop I had the most curren operating system (11. Something) but since I reset my laptop My operating system is now at 10.4.11. The way I upgraded my computer before was with the Mac app store but now I can't redownload the software. I also can't restore my data since I do not have time machine and am stuck at the moment.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 8, 2012 8:19 PM (in response to hchang24)
Ouch, yes, seems like you should get 10.6 while it lasts...
Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
* 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
* DVD drive for installation
* Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
* Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
Which apps work with Mac OS X 10.6?...
It's been pulled from the online store, so you have to call Apple to buy it, last I heard.
Call Apple 1-800-MY-APPLE