I found a fix
I was having major issues with the Notes app in the new Mountain Lion update. Here are the problems I was having:
- Notes was displaying two iCloud accounts when I only have one.
- Notes on Mac were not pushing to iOS devices.
- Notes on Mac were duplicating over and over.
- Click on mac HD/ library /caches. drag all the contents in the folder to the trash
- Click on the finder click go, hold the option key and click on libraries (will not appear if you don't hold the option key). go to the caches folder again and again drag everything in the folder to the trash.
- Click on the finder click go, hold the option key and click on containers. Drag com.apple.notes to the trash
- Restart your computer.
- Empty trash.
- Try to open notes again.
Anyways, hope everyone finds this helpful
I have the answer
Thankfully, this has a rather straightforward fix.
1. Open Terminal. (Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app)
2. Quit the Notes.app.
3. Enter in the terminal WITHOUT the quotes "rm -rf ~/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes"
This probably will work.
it may switch the icloud option for notes off so to solve this go to
System prefrences/mail contacts & calanders/icloud... make sure notes is ticked.
Let me know if this workes.