HT4061: iOS: How to find the serial number, IMEI, MEID, CDN, and ICCID numberLearn about iOS: How to find the serial number, IMEI, MEID, CDN, and ICCID number
HT4061 i am trying to unlock my phone from att factory lock. In the process iTunes after downloading could not get off the screen
Currently Being ModeratedHT4061 Re: i am trying to unlock my phone from att factory lock. In the process iTunes after downloading could not get off the screenAug 18, 2012 8:24 AM (in response to tonyrebdoral)
Did you request the unlock from AT&T, and did you receive a confirmation from AT&T via email? If you did then do this (which I posted for someone else a few minutes ago):
1. Reboot your computer
2. Disable your Antivirus
3. Connect the iPhone to your computer directly, NOT to a hub.
4. Also don't use a front USB port if your computer has ports on both front and back.
5. Wait for it to appear in iTunes
6. Click on the iPhone's name on the left side of the iTunes screen
7. Click on the "Restore" button that is on the Summary tab to the right side of the iTunes screen
8. Wait for the Restore to complete.
9. If the phone has been unlocked by the carrier you will see the message "Congratulations! Your iPhone has been unlocked"
10. If you don't see the message described in 9., your phone is not unlocked.
If you are unlocking it any other way than through AT&T you are hacking the phone and you can't get help for a hacked phone in an Apple hosted forum.