Hi, without looking into it, I'd guess Java is disabled for safety, use the reverse of these if you need Java...
I found out what was wrong when doing some research of my own. Somethign wrong with an entry in the hosts file. I used this "
I was having this same problem. I checked my /private/etc/hosts file and found the follwing entry "127.0.0.1 ajax.googleapis.com" Removing that entry solved the problem.
If you don't know how to edit the hosts file, seehttp://decoding.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/how-to-edit-the-hosts-file-in-mac-os-x- leopard/
to solve my problem from here. https://discussions.apple.com/message/16751694#16751694