Currently Being ModeratedAug 1, 2012 1:47 PM (in response to mad_d)
Sometimes connections get garbled.
- On your Mac open your Keynote Preferences and select Remote
- If your iPhone is listed, UNLINK it
- On your iPhone open Keynote Remote > Settings > New Keynote Link (you will see a new set of numbers)
- On your Mac Keynote Preferences > Remote click on the iPhone LINK and you should see a new panel for the new numbers.
- Enter the numbers and close the preferences.
Things should work now.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 5, 2012 7:09 AM (in response to bwfromspring hill)
Thanks for the comment.
Actually, now it's not even recognizes the Remote app... is there any update for the REMOTE app? I have the feeling that the Keynote update has a flaw in this part as previously it worked without any problem.