Currently Being ModeratedAug 28, 2012 6:08 AM (in response to johanper)
Your Mac is one of those that is not supported by 64-bit Windows.
create a Windows support software (drivers) CD or USB storage media
The Boot Camp Assistant can burn Boot Camp software (drivers) to a DVD or copy it to a USB storage device, such as a flash drive or hard drive. These are the only media you can use to install Boot Camp software.
- Installation Guide Instructions for all features and settings.
- Boot Camp 4.0 FAQ Get answers to commonly asked Boot Camp questions.
- Windows 7 FAQ Answers to commonly asked Windows 7 questions.
Macs that work with 64-bit editions of Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7
Some computers require Microsoft Windows 7
Currently Being ModeratedDec 6, 2012 11:48 PM (in response to johanper)
if you just have a PC left, use this, it wonderfully works!
Just change the file path on the cmd string up to where you put your files and create new directory.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points