Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2012 2:59 PM (in response to awf-rarevins)
Look down the page with topics.
"Anchors in iWeb"
Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2012 3:08 PM (in response to awf-rarevins)
The Easy One:
Create a Form (which will be the button) and add text to it or choose a picture from iphoto. Now give the form/picture a hyperlink to the same site. So now if you press the button, the site will refresh and start at the beginning/top
The advanced way:
1. Publish your site on the web (not just local). Copy the URL
2. Now create a Button like displained in the solution above. As Hyperlink you'll now have to set external site and paste the before copied link AND add the following at the end of the url: #widget0
3. Add a html widget to the top of the site.
4. The widget's content should be <a name="anchor"></a>
5. Publish your site again on the web and look wether it works.
This way won't work, if the created site is linked as an iframe.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 30, 2012 5:05 PM (in response to awf-rarevins)
A "back to the top" is easily created using the Link inspector and a button image - no need for anchors or code.
See the bottom of this page for how to do it using the hash sign...