HT1338: OS X: Updating OS X and Mac App Store appsLearn about OS X: Updating OS X and Mac App Store apps
Currently Being ModeratedSep 21, 2012 3:47 AM (in response to Niel)
Hi Niel, thank you for answering. I am not sure if it is that easy, due to the fact that i went
to a reseller.He told me that they don’t dispatch this anymore. That’s why i posted in here to get
information from others, probably having the same problem. And further more i was questioning myself
why there was no Notice for me that i am not able to upgrade anymore.
Currently Being ModeratedSep 21, 2012 10:22 AM (in response to TW1979)
Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
* 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
* DVD drive for installation
* Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
* Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
Which apps work with Mac OS X 10.6?...
It's been pulled from the online store & Apple Stores, so you have to call Apple to buy it, last I heard.
Call Apple Sales...in the US: 1-800-MY-APPLE. Or Support... 1-800-275-2273
Currently Being ModeratedOct 1, 2012 7:22 AM (in response to TW1979)
I just called Apple to check availability of Snow leopard, This is after I went to Amazon.com and was shocked at the price to upgrade to OS 10.6. I spoke with a wonderful rep who checked to make sure my machine was capable of running OS 10.6 and then I ordered upgrade for $22. Will come in about a week.