Currently Being ModeratedSep 21, 2012 3:06 PM (in response to DumamayApple)
You are not addressing Apple here. This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Submit your feedback directly to Apple using the appropriate link on the Feedback page:
Currently Being ModeratedSep 21, 2012 3:09 PM (in response to DumamayApple)
I think (don't quote me on this)....I was reading somewhere that "Yelp" provides alot of this information....is your business registered with Yelp??
Apple doesn't read these forums, so please use the feedback link that Meg St. Clair posted....please!!
Currently Being ModeratedSep 21, 2012 3:10 PM (in response to DumamayApple)
- Launch Maps.
- Tap the page curl at the bottom right.
- Tap the text that says Report a Problem above the Print button, middle right.
- Tap the type of problem you want to report.
- Tap Next.
- Choose the search result, street label, etc. that's giving you the problem.
- Tap Next.
- Add any comments, if asked.
- Tap Send.
DO NOT use the feedback link!
Currently Being ModeratedNov 13, 2012 3:27 PM (in response to wjosten)
I have been reporting problems like these since the begining of ios6 and so far not one single problem as been addressed, and I'm talking about missing island where people live, train stations 500m off the train tracks, wrongfully named places, and so on...