Currently Being ModeratedSep 22, 2012 11:42 AM (in response to dvu)
Im have the same problem and its really frustrating.
Currently Being ModeratedSep 22, 2012 11:52 AM (in response to gusj3108)
out of no where my shortcuts are now working again.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 5, 2012 6:22 AM (in response to dvu)
This is what I did step by step and it worked like a charm... I had an iPhone 4 when I did this a few days ago. I have documents and data ON in iCloud...
1. write down or take screenshots of all existing shortcuts
2. delete all shortcuts
3. backup to iCloud (I think this clears all shortcuts you have stored in iCloud)
4. go back to settings-->general-->keyboard... You may notice one or a few generic shortcuts pop up on their own. The one that popped up for me was OMW (on my way)
5. re enter all of your shortcuts and phrases
6. when done, back up again to iCloud (stores your new shortcuts)
I restarted my phone. Shortcuts still worked. I just got a 4S and restored from the iCloud backup mentioned in step 6 and my shortcuts worked on my new phone.
Good Luck. I hope this helps everyone.