HT3743: Unauthorized modification of iOS can cause security vulnerabilities, instability, shortened battery life, and other issuesLearn about Unauthorized modification of iOS can cause security vulnerabilities, instability, shortened battery life, and other issues
Currently Being ModeratedOct 8, 2012 8:33 PM (in response to Matthews2323)
Google that error message and you should be able to work it out.
Jailbreak issues are not allowed to be discussed here but I'm sure if you use Google you will find a solution. Good luck to you.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 8, 2012 9:51 PM (in response to Matthews2323)
Error 1004, 1013, 1638, 3194: These errors may be the result of the connection to gs.apple.com being redirected or blocked. Follow these steps to resolve these errors:
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Check security software. Ensure that communication to gs.apple.com is allowed. Follow this article for assistance with security software. iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues.
- Check the hosts file. The restore will fail if there is an active entry to redirect gs.apple.com. FollowiTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting to edit the hosts file or revert to a default hosts file. See section "Blocked by configuration: (Mac OS X/Windows) > Rebuild network information".
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
- If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points