• Mac OS X version 10.6.8 or later
• Safari 4.0.3 or later
• 350MB of available disk space
• iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes
Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
* 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
* DVD drive for installation
* Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
* Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
Which apps work with Mac OS X 10.6?...
It's been pulled from the online store & Apple Stores, so you have to call Apple to buy it, last I heard.
Call Apple Sales...in the US: 1-800-MY-APPLE. Or Support... 1-800-275-2273
So for those of us with Mac OS X 10.5.8 and an iPhone 4 that we have recently upgraded to the 6.0 software.... This will NOT work and sync with iTunes anymore until its upgraded to iTunes 10.6 or later.
But to do that we need upgrade our our entire operating system????
So that free upgrade to our iPhone requires paying apple to upgrade in order to ever sync again???