Currently Being ModeratedJul 27, 2012 12:54 PM (in response to DenisCooper)
OK. I found the fix for the problem!
You need to reset the PRAM and SMC... I just did that and it completely fixed the problem.
Reset PRAM: http://osxdaily.com/2010/11/15/reset-pram-mac/
Currently Being ModeratedOct 21, 2012 3:22 PM (in response to DenisCooper)
Had this problem too.
The fix for me was to go into Bluetooth Preferences (in System Preferences) and "forget" the magic mouse (select your mouse in the window and click the minus sign in the bottom left corner)
Then, click the plus sign to add your mouse again. I also turned my mouse on and off.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 15, 2012 1:21 AM (in response to birdog1)
This absolutely worked for me.
1) I removed the mouse from the Bluetooth preferences and turned off Bluetooth connections.
2) Then I shut off The mouse and removed the batteries for good measure.
3) Then turned on Bluetooth.
4) Installed the batteries in mouse and turned it on.
5) Then Set up Bluetooth device as a new Mouse and viola.