Currently Being ModeratedOct 25, 2012 4:29 PM (in response to Vallotron)
I spoke with one of the techs at the Apple Store late today. "It's a known problem and a patch is coming within a few days"
Currently Being ModeratedOct 30, 2012 7:21 AM (in response to samesense)
This happened to me today for the first time. A new app was downloading, while I started searching for another one. Looking more like a software fix, and I will patiently wait for the 'patch'.....I seem to remember similar things when I got my iphone 4 in the first week (Pain of early adoption I guess)
Currently Being ModeratedOct 30, 2012 8:31 AM (in response to seanfrommalvern)
Absolutely, I have also noted that few time (not 100%) while entering password i App store...and specially when you switch from Alphabets to Numeric....precisely comes while you are keying in your numeric characters. Does it sounds familiar?
Currently Being ModeratedNov 1, 2012 10:39 AM (in response to samesense)
iOS 6.0.1 is out with a fix to the flickering keyboard !!!
Currently Being ModeratedNov 1, 2012 10:48 AM (in response to samesense)
Apple has just released iOS 6.0.1.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
Currently Being ModeratedNov 1, 2012 2:58 PM (in response to samesense)
The issue is solved with a new iPhone iOS 6 update that came out today. Its iOS 6.0.1 it fixes a few bugs and that is listed as one of them.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 13, 2012 12:14 PM (in response to riley88166)
Im getting a flickering problem with scrolling or selecting that I never had before 6.0.1? I wonder if it is a software or hardware problem.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 13, 2012 8:03 PM (in response to TomCollins)
If it didn't happen before but is happening now then it's a software problem. Try reinstalling the OS and open a bug report with Apple if that doesn't resolve it.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 16, 2012 1:21 AM (in response to jprfolts)
Same thing here, but mine just did it in safari too.