Currently Being ModeratedNov 1, 2012 4:04 PM (in response to wheaties1)
Depends on what application you are printing from, and the size of the photo, but I find an easy way is to position the photo at the top of the page, print one copy, turn the paper around and print another!
Currently Being ModeratedNov 1, 2012 6:11 PM (in response to wheaties1)
I don't know if this will help or not...
From iPhoto 9 (8.1.2):
To print one photo multiple times on a single page
1) Select the photo you want to print.
2) Choose File > Print.
The Print Settings window opens.
3) Select the paper size (such as letter-size or legal-size).
4) Select the print size (such as 2 x 3 or 4 x 6).
If you want to make the photo a custom size, select Custom.
5) Click the Customize button.
6) Click the Settings button.
7) Choose “Multiple of the same photo per page” from the Photos Per Page pop-up menu.
iPhoto zooms in and crops the photo to fit the space available. To make a photo appear
full-frame, Control-click the photo, and then choose “Fit Photo to Frame Size” from the
menu that appears.
8) Click OK.
9) Click Print.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 2, 2012 2:57 AM (in response to Rambling Joe)
Yep, that too!
But Wheaties1 specifically mentioned printing two copies on a page.
GraphicConverter has other ways of doing it as well, and you could also set up the page in Pages or Adobe Illustrator.
Lots of choices!