If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
If you want to run Windows 8 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2 (more info)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
These are the minimums. There are no reasonable maximums.
Well Kappy I exceed all specs required but after some more digging around I found out that Windows has a Limit of 2.2 Tb for drive sizes something to do with EFI and GPT Partion that's what it cannot handle guess I'll have to reinstall my 2 Tb drive if I want Boot Camp....