Currently Being ModeratedNov 8, 2012 12:47 PM (in response to thebionicbarbie)
This is a good place to start for charging problems -> iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting
Important: Only original iPhone can be charged from a FireWire-based power source. If iPhone is connected to a computer that's turned off or is in sleep or standby mode, the battery may drain.
- Verify that the outlet being used is working.
- Try another USB power adapter if available.
- If no other USB power adapter is available, try connecting to a high-power USB 2.0 port (not a keyboard). The computer must be turned on and not in sleep or standby mode.
- Try another USB cable if available.
- Also refer to iPhone and iPod touch: Charging the battery.
If none of that works, the iPhone will need service.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 28, 2012 10:24 AM (in response to whatheck)
its still unresponsive. I guess Ill have to take it in.