Currently Being ModeratedOct 16, 2012 5:25 PM (in response to haliler1)
Follow the steps in the following article on how to troubleshoot activation errors:
You may occasionally be unable to activate your iPhone. You may receive one of the following messages:
- "Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable."
- "The iPhone is not recognized and cannot be activated for service."
- "iTunes was unable to verify your device."
Perform the following steps if you receive one of the messages above:
- Restart the iPhone.
- Try another means of reaching the activation server and attempt to activate.
- Try connecting to Wi-Fi if you're unable to activate using a cellular data connection.
- Try connecting to iTunes if you're unable to activate using Wi-Fi.
- Restore the iPhone.
If you receive an alert message when you attempt to activate your iPhone, try to place the iPhone in recovery mode and perform a restore. If you're still unable to complete the setup assistant due to an activation error, contact Apple for assistance.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 9, 2012 3:37 AM (in response to sachin soni)
The iPhone is not recognized and cannot be activated for service."
Most of this problem is the serial number and the IMEI of the iphone 4s is not suitable for the date in servicer of Apple.
Before this all kinds of iphones from any country can be updated ,but now all of the iphones became the bricks. The Policy of APPLE has been changed since Aug,2012。
Apple because of the introduction of this policy, the harm done to thousands of Apple fans, they pay big bucks to buy the Apple device into a brick. Whose sins.