Currently Being ModeratedNov 10, 2012 11:53 AM (in response to fruhulda)
Thank you for your prompt response. However, it does not appear to have worked. My methodology is as follows:
1. I located the com.appl.iWork.Pages.LSSharedFileList.plist and put it into the Trash.
2. I deleted the file from the Trash.
3. I opened Pages.
4. I then opened three documents in Pages
5. I then closed two of those documents.
6. I then checked my "Open Recent" menu and found nothing but greyed out "Clear Menu" again.
I believe I'd done this previously as well with the same results. Any other ideas? Thanks again.
I was going to insert a screen shot, but the "Clear Menu" didn't show on it.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 10, 2012 12:18 PM (in response to DavidHeady)
Weird, it should work. Does it work in other applications? You can set how many recent applications and documents to see in the System preferences > Appearance (i think it is called?)
Try restarting the computer in safe mode, press shift when you hear the starting chime and keep it pressed until you see a bar on the screen. Try Pages and see if Pages work in safe mode.