HT4528: Verizon online supportLearn about Verizon online support
HT4528 My iPhone4 has been jail broke and iTunes won't let me restore it. Keeps telling me error code 3194
Currently Being ModeratedHT4528 Re: My iPhone4 has been jail broke and iTunes won't let me restore it. Keeps telling me error code 3194Nov 11, 2012 7:05 AM (in response to Avery24)
Currently Being ModeratedHT4528 Re: My iPhone4 has been jail broke and iTunes won't let me restore it. Keeps telling me error code 3194Nov 11, 2012 7:08 AM (in response to Avery24)
Error 1004, 1013, 1638, 3194: These errors may be the result of the connection to gs.apple.com being redirected or blocked. Follow these steps to resolve these errors:
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Check security software. Ensure that communication to gs.apple.com is allowed. Follow this article for assistance with security software. iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues.
- Check the hosts file. The restore will fail if there is an active entry to redirect gs.apple.com. FollowiTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting to edit the hosts file or revert to a default hosts file. See section "Blocked by configuration: (Mac OS X/Windows) > Rebuild network information".
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
- If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points