You turned on VoiceOver. To turn it off, do the following:
- Press Home.
- Tap Settings. Then double-tap Settings.
- Tap General. Then double-tap General.
- Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility.
- Tap Accessibility. Then double-tap Accessibility.
- Tap VoiceOver. Then double-tap VoiceOver.
- Tap "On" next to VoiceOver. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.
Or, you can connect your phone to iTunes and turn it off as described here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3577.
Ok So I tried randers4's instructions but the voice over makes manipulation of the screen almost impossible - so as I'm trying to get into the accessbility screen my screen goes black? I'm wondering if I put the phone into "don not disturb" mode or something? I have turned the phone off and on several times and when it comes back on the screen appears normal for a few seconds but then goes dark again? eh this is frustrating...