Currently Being ModeratedNov 13, 2012 6:03 PM (in response to TPA5)
1. Double Tap your home button
2. Find Camera, hold down icon until it shakes, hit the button in the corner of the icon.
3. Repeat the same process for other apps that use the camera.
Example: FaceTime, Camwow
4. Open Camera
*if this doesn't work take it to apple or do a restore in iTunes.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 14, 2012 5:58 AM (in response to johnbaker958)
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Reset all settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.
All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.