2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 7:05 AM by EpicApple
Kevingonzalez Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

My ipod touched cracked, and i was going to change the screen on it, but on ebay they sell many different parts of the screen,

I think the touch glass and some called digitizer something liked that,

I really need help.

If anyones could go on ebay and find the part and then send me the link

Thanks in advance