Currently Being ModeratedOct 31, 2012 5:47 AM (in response to Jerry Dammers)
Jerry, you need to customize your Metadata overlays:
- Turn on the display of metadata
- and edit the presets to show exactly what kind of metadata you want to see in browser and viewer.
For example: To show the version name in the browser in "Expanded View" use the following settings:
- Click the badge icon below the Browser window.
- Enable "show metadata"
- click "Edit"
- Select "Grid View" expanded (or whatever view you want to configure)
- In the left pane select the metadata items you want to dislay, in the right pane arrange there order by dragging.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 16, 2012 1:52 PM (in response to léonie)
Yes, you're right!
However it now shows the title (ie version name) in two places - 1) on a line of its own, 2) also in the line of other metadata.
Any ideas who to have it all on one line?