2126 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 16, 2012 8:13 PM by lll
- Connect the iPhone's USB cable to your computer, but not your iPhone.
- Turn your iPhone off. If the phone won't turn off in the traditional manner, just keep holding the buttons until the screen goes dark.
- Once you've turned the device off, press the home button on the face of the device and plug in the USB cable to the device's dock connector.
- When it turns on, keep pressing the home button until the iTunes logo appears on the screen.
- You'll know the phone is now in recovery mode because a window in iTunes will tell you.
- You can then start the restore process by clicking the "Restore" button in the iTunes window.