Currently Being ModeratedNov 19, 2012 3:53 PM (in response to MarshallHat)
I have tryed:
1. Turning on / off
2. Plugging it into my computer
3. Turning my router on / off
4. Resetting my internet things in settings -> general -> reset -> reset intenet
5. And turning it on /off in the internet tab in settings
Currently Being ModeratedNov 19, 2012 3:57 PM (in response to MarshallHat)
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Do other devices now connect?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.