Currently Being ModeratedNov 21, 2012 8:46 AM (in response to jspina)
iTunes doesn't support Windows 8 at this moment. You have to reinstall Windows 7 or wait until Apple launches iTunes 11
Currently Being ModeratedNov 21, 2012 9:01 AM (in response to jspina)
1) Uninstall iTunes, de-authorize your computer first...read here:
2) Then download the latest iTunes installer from apple.
3) Save installer to your downloads folder.
4) Right click on installer and run as administrator...important you do this.
5) Run the install as normal
6) Open and authorize your computer in itunes.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points