Currently Being ModeratedNov 21, 2012 7:35 PM (in response to lucaswxp)
You can purchase Snow Leopard through the Apple Store: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - Apple Store (U.S.). The price is $19.99 plus tax.
After you install Snow Leopard you will have to download and install the Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo v1.1 to update Snow Leopard to 10.6.8 and give you access to the App Store.
Not in the US? Then try calling Customer Service in your area: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes international calling numbers.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 21, 2012 8:13 PM (in response to lucaswxp)
You don't need one to run Snow Leopard.
Snow Leopard General requirements
1. Mac computer with an Intel processor
2. 1GB of memory
3. 5GB of available disk space
4. DVD drive for installation
5. Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
6. Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...