253 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2012 9:55 AM by randers4
Currently Being ModeratedAug 9, 2012 10:32 PM (in response to bara07ch)
To turn it off, do the following:
- Press Home.
- Tap Settings. Then double-tap Settings.
- Tap General. Then double-tap General.
- Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility.
- Tap Accessibility. Then double-tap Accessibility.
- Tap VoiceOver. Then double-tap VoiceOver.
- Tap "On" next to VoiceOver. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 22, 2012 9:52 AM (in response to bara07ch)
me too!! how did you fix it?
Currently Being ModeratedNov 22, 2012 9:55 AM (in response to rineat)
Follow the steps above exactly. If you're still having trouble, you can turn it off using iTunes on your computer, as explained here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3577.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points