Currently Being ModeratedNov 24, 2012 1:47 PM (in response to lisafromrockwood)
The circled padlock by the battery indicator is the screen-rotation lock. To change double click the Home button and swipe the bottom row fully right past the music controls. Then tap the circled padlock icon.
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
Did the iPod connect before?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.