Currently Being ModeratedNov 25, 2012 12:21 AM (in response to Boppin15)
Try a reset:
Hold the Sleep and Home button down for about 10 second until you see the Apple logo.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 25, 2012 12:22 AM (in response to Diavonex)
I did that, but it just gets stuck again
Currently Being ModeratedNov 25, 2012 12:23 AM (in response to Boppin15)
If a reset doesn't work, you will have to try and force the iPad into Recovery Mode (data will be lost)
1. Turn off iPad
2. Connect USB cable to computer; leave the other end alone
3. Press and hold the Home button down and connect the docking end of cable to iPad
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect To iTune" screen
5. Release the Home button
6. Open iTune
7. You should see "iTunes has detected an iPad in recovery mode"
8. Use iTune to restore iPad
Note: You need to be patient and repeat the above many times to recover your iPad