Currently Being ModeratedNov 28, 2012 9:20 PM (in response to mimaZ)
Your Mac model supports Mac OS X 10.6.8 and must use it to sync the iPhone 5. Mac OS X 10.6 DVDs are available at the online Apple Store.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 29, 2012 8:23 AM (in response to mimaZ)
1) Make sure your computer meets Snow Leopard technical specifications - http://support.apple.com/kb/SP575 This mostly means making sure it is an Intel Mac and has at least 1GB RAM (at least 2 GB is recommended). You're within spec. on both of those.
2) Buy a Snow Leopard disc from Apple online
or telephone Apple. In the USA: (800) 676-2775 (contact information for other countries: http://support.apple.com/kb/HE57)
Alternatively you can buy from online retailers but anticipate paying much more than the original price which is the price still charged by Apple
3) Backing up your computer before upgrading is always a good idea.
4) After installing from the DVD, update your Snow Leopard installation using Software Update or manually downloading and installing the Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo v.1.1 - http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1399
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points