Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2012 2:33 AM (in response to NuraA)
A. Using Capital letters = Yelling and that's not so popular here.
B. You must provide lot's of more info - even to get us started in any direction.
• Material used
- photo file formats
- audio in what file format
- iMovie version ?
- Mac OS version
- Exported How ? Share to Large, Share to HD or Exported in a way ? How ?
- Any action taken to solve the problem as
• Trash iMovie Pref file
• Repair Permissions
• Turning off Mac for more than 20 minutes (mains un-plugged)
• free space on Start-Up Hard Disk
• other devices disconnected
As You see You need to set us up on track to start finding the problem
Yours wanting - but lacking info - Bengt W