Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2012 9:27 AM (in response to Manny888)
I agree with you, but remember please that this is a User to user forum so I doubt that Apple Employees read this.
It's better if you provide feedback here: http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html
Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2012 9:47 AM (in response to Manny888)
If I navigate through my TV-Shows I want to have the artwork for every specific seasons being displayed when I'm selecting it as it were in iTunes 10.x Don't want to have one Artwork for all Seasons like it is now !!!!
Another thing is if I select one of the TV-Shows and going into the sub-folder then some Shows with several seasons got a Tab: All Episodes (All Episodes, Season 1, Season 2, ....) and some don't have it (only "Season 1, Season 2, ....")
Also I want to have my album-artworks back in the List-View !!!
Another thing: From several of my albums the artworks have completly vanished after the update.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2012 9:56 AM (in response to Quantor)
I will cut and paste a greatest hits of the problems listed here and send them as feedback, per your suggestion.
I will also explicitly reference this forum, so they can be reminded that taking a look at the user forum in the aftermath of a major software upgrade should be mandatory for those Apple employees who work on software upgrades.
Is it too much to ask that they do that?
Currently Being ModeratedNov 30, 2012 10:37 PM (in response to Manny888)
Encountered these problems last night:
1. Podcast feature on my iPod Touch 4Gen totally disapeared and took multiple syncs in iTunes to get it to show up again.
2. Newest podasts show up in an "Unknown Album" and it seems I can only download/play them from within this album in iTunes. The new podcast files do show up in the appropriate folders on my hardrive though.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 1, 2012 6:48 AM (in response to Manny888)
1. No customisation whatsoever; no option to show columns in artist view such as composer, playcount, ect.
2. Stupid compact layout in artist mode, splitting an album into two columns.
3. Inability to remove 'explicit' tag from iTunes downloads, regardless of whether the option is unticked/ticked in preferences menu.
4. Certain album art randomly lacking in artist view sidebar (despite all tracks in specific artist having high-quality artwork).
5. Removal of 'go to current song' on main transport bar, now placed awkwardly within a right-click menu.
And finally (surprise, surprise); no more entry options available in Get Info. How long until I can enter an album's release date, seeing as there's a freaking column for it?
Currently Being ModeratedDec 1, 2012 8:45 AM (in response to Manny888)
1. You can't just drag a song and drop into your ipod/iphone. Or at least I haven't figured it out yet.
2. Shuffle stays "ON" at all playlists.
3. No artwork album cover flow.
4. Display duplicates gone.
Probably more to come
Currently Being ModeratedDec 1, 2012 10:13 AM (in response to Manny888)
Theres something wrong with the movies!
I add movies and they are automatically put into the "Home Movies" section, and then when i try to edit them with artwork/year/description/etc, they become unplayable. Actually, all the new movies i add are unplayable!
Everything i already had on itunes is fine, everything thats recently added doesnt work (for movies and videos).