This appears to be a similar app that has appeared under different names in the US iTunes Store. It has since been removed but apparently has reappeared in the Brazil iTunes Store. Thanks for finding it.
How to report an issue with Your iTunes Store purchase
Note this KB article from which this was copied no longer exists, but the procedure remains the same. The closest I can find is this one:
iTunes Store & Mac App Store: Seeing your purchase history and order numbers
To report an issue with a purchase, follow these steps:
- On a computer, open iTunes. If you are already signed in, skip to step 4.
- Choose Store > Sign in.
- Enter your account name and password, then click the Sign In button.
- Choose Store > View My Account
- Click the Purchase History button:
- Click the Report a Problem button at the bottom of your purchase history
- Click the arrow next to the purchase with which you want to report an issue.
- Click the Report a Problem link next to the item with which you wish to report an issue.
- Click the Problem menu.
- Choose the option that best describes the issue. If none of the options match your issue, choose "My concern isn't listed here."
- Write comments about the issue (optional).
- Click the Submit button
The iTunes Store's Customer Support team will contact you as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours.