This discussion is archived
12034 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 2, 2012 6:36 AM by Demo
Currently Being ModeratedDec 2, 2012 6:36 AM (in response to drowland)
To delete synced photos and videos
- In iTunes, select the device icon in the Devices list on the left. Click the Photos tab in the resulting window.
- Choose "Sync photos from."
- On a Mac, choose iPhoto or Aperture from the pop-up menu.
- On a Windows PC, choose Photoshop Album or Photoshop Elements from the pop-up menu.
- Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
- Click Apply.
Copied from this support article.
Photos that were synced from your computer using iTunes can only be deleted by de-selecting them from the folder from where they were synced - and then re-syncing.