Currently Being ModeratedDec 6, 2012 11:49 AM (in response to andouille07)
Look at the display orientation on the Preferences pane, I suspect you havne't oriented it. Here are some detailed instructions:
- Click the Apple menu, and select System Preferences. The System Preferences box appears.
- Choose Displays. A window will appear on each monitor allowing you to choose the resolution for each.
- On your primary display, you will have options for arranging the displays.
- To change the primary display, click Arrangement and drag the menu bar from one display to the other. Your menu bar and Dock will move to the other display.
- If you want the same thing on both displays, select Mirror Displays.2
- Close the window to save your changes.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 6, 2012 2:23 PM (in response to rkaufmann87)
That's the problem. My iMac is not recognizing the other monitor. When I go to System Preferences>Display, the only display that comes up is on my iMac. The other monitor, a Dell, shows only the color test