Currently Being ModeratedDec 8, 2012 11:21 AM (in response to lllaass)
Even I tried upgrading me ipod touch today with the latest ios 6.0.1 version. There was some error while installing this upgraded version. After that I had to restore to my previous version But then i am getting the error 3014 everytime i restore it....pls help me out...i have the lastest itunes software. But still this error comes up
Currently Being ModeratedDec 8, 2012 11:25 AM (in response to varunhegde)
Error 1004, 1013, 1638, 3014, 3194: These errors may be the result of the connection to gs.apple.com being redirected or blocked. Follow these steps to resolve these errors:
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Check security software. Ensure that communication to gs.apple.com is allowed. Follow this article for assistance with security software. iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues.
- Check the hosts file. The restore will fail if there is an active entry to redirect gs.apple.com. FollowiTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting to edit the hosts file or revert to a default hosts file. See section "Blocked by configuration: (Mac OS X/Windows) > Rebuild network information".
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
- If the errors persist on another computer, the device may need service.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 9, 2012 5:41 PM (in response to lllaass)
Error message: "iTunes has detected an iPod in recovery mode. You must restore this iPod before it can be used with iTunes."
And then I try to restore it and it gives me the same message.
Currently Being ModeratedDec 10, 2012 5:56 AM (in response to bellazima)
Restore loop (being prompted to restore again after a restore successfully completes)
Troubleshoot your USB connection. If the issue persists, out-of-date or incorrectly configured third-party security software may be causing this issue. Please follow Troubleshooting security software issues. .
Next try placing in DFU mode and then restoring.
Last, try restoring on another computer.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points